Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trigger

I took my trigger shot last night at 9:30pm. That means tomorrow is the big day :D Well... one of the big days :) I will have my egg retrieval at 9:30am.

I am feeling so bloated, full, uncomfortable, achy, gross... and I'm thrilled about it because I have lots of follies in there :) I am hoping and praying that at least one of them will be my sticky baby.

The Bandaid of the Day is Beaker :) I am taking my last shot of the Tev Tropin tonight. I am not planning on a bandaid for that shot though. It's such a quick and easy shot, and I have very specific pre-op instructions (no scented products of any kind, no food or drink after midnight, etc, etc).

2 comments:

  1. I so excited for you for tomorrow! GL dearie!!! I'm hoping for lots and lots of nice mature eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow, Cici!!!! I am so excited for you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete