Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monitoring Appointment #3

CD10, 8 nights of stims behind me, 2,825iu of Follistim, 16 vials of Menopur, 200iu of Tev Tropin, 3 doses of Cetrotide. Today's follie scan:

Lining: 7.54
Left: 16, 15, 18, 15, 13, 11
Right: 15, 14, 13, 10, 11, 10, 11, 12, 10
E2: 1,564
LH: less than 1
P: 1.2

I am over-the-moon-happy with the above!! I was completely expecting my 8 follies to be there, but didn't think there'd be any more. Now I have 15 measurable follicles!! And my lining!!! My lining!!!!! I can't believe my lining :D 

I am waiting for the call from my doctor with instructions. My favorite nurse was there this morning. She is awesome, and I love it when she does my appointments. She is very gentle with the blood draw, and when she does my scan she is very verbal. She was explaining everything, showing me all of my gorgeous follies on the screen, making sure I had enough medicine... I'm going to call the pharmacy to order more Follistim, because it seems that I will be stimming for a few days more before the trigger. Good, good, good!! Plump up those follies!! I hope some of the smaller ones will catch up :)

And now the bandaid update :) I fully admit that the use of bandaids for these shots is mostly unnecessary. They are essentially stickers, but they make me smile whenever I see them. Even though I'm up to three shots a night, I've only been putting one bandaid on just for the fun of it. So after my first shot, I opened the wrapping to find Miss Piggy's eyes glittering and gleaming :) My last shot of the night (Cetrotide) made me bleed, so I actually needed a second bandaid. So now Kermit the Frog is on my belly too. It's so adorable. They are making googley eyes across my belly button ;)

************************************
UPDATE: My doctor just called. I will continue with the same dose tonight and return for more monitoring tomorrow. He is estimating ER for Friday, but said that we'll get a better idea after tomorrow. 

5 comments:

  1. You've got a cute lil couple on your belly now! So glad to hear things are going so well! Grow follies! GROW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy about these results! Keep growing follies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!! Grow, follies, grow!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! I am so happy for you! Those are great numbers! Sending growing energy your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First thing I said aloud when reading this was "Nice lining!" I'm so glad it's plumped up as well as additional follies! Good news all around!

    ReplyDelete