Personal Records (PRs)
1 Mile 6:30 - September 22, 2012 at the NYRR Fifth Avenue Mile. I wasn't really trained for speed at this particular event, but I figured I'd just warm up and give it my best shot. I'm looking forward to smashing this PR in the future :D
5K 21:47 - January 1, 2013 at the local 'Hangover Run.' It was freezing cold, yet I lined up wearing a tank top and arm warmers, ready to drop the hammer.
10K ?? - I've never officially raced a 10K. I think my fastest 10K during a race was actually the last 10K of the Bucks County Marathon. That was an awesome race :D
Half Marathon 1:45:39 - January 27, 2013 at the NYRR Manhattan Half Marathon. Another cold race on the rolling hills of Central Park. It was a great race, and a time I know I can improve upon in the future.
Full Marathon 3:42:54 - March 17, 2013 at the Shamrock Marathon. This was a dream come true... the literal blood, sweat and tears it took to break 4 hours are uncountable. After three years of dedicated training and eight attempts, I finally met my goal on this unforgettable day. I still get chills down my spine when I think about crossing the finish line.
- November 18, 2007, Philadelphia Marathon, 4:22:53
- January 10, 2010, Disney Marathon, 4:08:05
- November 7, 2010, New York City Marathon, 4:37:08
- January 9, 2011, Disney Marathon, 5:30:53 (Coached a friend through her first marathon AND completed the Goofy Challenge!)
- May 1, 2011, New Jersey Marathon, 4:14:41
- September 11, 2011, Lehigh Valley Marathon, DNF (dropped out at Mile 23.8)
- November 20, 2011, Philadelphia Marathon, 4:18:54
- March 18, 2012, Shamrock Marathon, 4:12:55
- November 18, 2012, Bucks County Marathon, 4:01:22
- March 17, 2013, Shamrock Marathon, 3:42:54 (PR)
- September 7, 2014, Lehigh Valley Marathon, 4:56:32
- November 1, 2015, New York City Marathon, 4:44:46