Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thankful

The night before ET was canceled... I lit a candle for each of our ninja embryos.
If you look closely at the upper left picture, there are five glass angels in our tree <3
The instant I was fully aware this morning upon waking up, I started crying.
John held me for a while before he had to go to work.
Thankfully, my district canceled school today because of the snow.
The dogs kept me good company as we snuggled in bed.
"Seriously, mommy, when are you going to let us out of here??"
My dogs amuse me and can make me laugh even when I am heartbroken.
What a surprise!! I had to throw my bathrobe on to answer the door.
The delivery man must've thought I was nuts,
because as soon as I realized that it was a gift for me I started crying.
I am so touched by this gesture... I am beyond thankful for the wonderful people in my life <3


3 comments:

  1. "ninja embies"... I <3 you. You are very very loved. I think it's safe to say that any time you are feeling upset, there is at least ONE person thinking of you and sending you good thoughts. Hang in there my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have had some light in your day! Dogs are the perfect medicine sometimes! Parker always knows how to make me smile, so I know your babies are doing a good job with you! I am here if you need me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 you Cici, thinking of you and sending lots of love and strength your way. Please know I am here, anything you need love, just say the word. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete