Thursday, September 12, 2013

CD1

I woke up to my period this morning. Sigh. I grieved the failed cycle all day yesterday, so today I was determined to just get on with it. I called the RE and I'm going in tomorrow for a baseline ultrasound and blood work. John & I will go back next week on Wednesday for our orientation. We will sign the consent forms, order our meds, take the meds lessons with the nurse, do the practice transfer, and whatever else has to be done to get the ball rolling. I wonder what my timeline will look like... will I be going on the pill? When will I start stimming? I'm really excited to get some information :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about CD1 but I'm glad you are looking forward to moving on with your IVF cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry CD1 showed up, but I'm glad you're eager to get info and move forward. Always rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete