Saturday, June 22, 2013

What the ??

Things have been pretty uneventful around here lately. I'm on CD 20, 6 dpIUI... la dee dah. I woke up early today to meet Rachel for a run. When I got home, I was getting ready to take a shower when I went to the bathroom. What the heck?! I was spotting. Not much, but definitely spotting. It is way too early for AF, though I wouldn't put it past her to pull a trick like this. I know it's rare, but I suppose I am in the window of time when it could be implantation bleeding. I certainly hope that's what it is, but I'm not going to hold my breath. There's nothing I can really do at this point, but to continue to wait. Here's hoping I make it to my testing day without AF cutting me off!!!

I'm back several hours later. Cue the cramping. Typical timing of this PMS symptom.


1 comment: