Thursday, March 27, 2014

You'll Never Walk Alone



This is a sad day. I cannot stop thinking about Colleen, her husband, and their precious Petey Nugget. This song has been coming to my mind ever since Colleen announced the news last week:



When you walk through a storm,
Keep your chin up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.

At the end of the storm, 
There's a golden sky,
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain, 
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone.
You'll never walk alone.

Colleen, I love you like a sister. I know there's nothing that can be said or done to take away your pain, but please know that if there were... it would've been done already. I'm praying for you, your husband, and Petey Nugget everyday, but especially today. I pray that Petey makes a safe journey into God's arms. I pray that someday you will find some peace and comfort. I pray that the storm ends soon, and that the sunshine comes out. And when it does, we'll all know that it's Petey shining down on us.

5 comments:

  1. SO much love for Colleen! This was so perfect.This song. You know how to comfort and remind us that we are all fragile souls and we heal best when we are surrounded with pure love.

    ReplyDelete