Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CD1

Aunt Flo is such an inconsiderate wench. She couldn't wait until Friday to show up. No, that would've been too nice of her to wait until after our therapy session on Thursday evening. So now, we are starting a new cycle and we don't have a plan. Sigh.

I called my nurse this morning to let her know. We are supposed to find out the results of our CCS testing. Hopefully our frosty ninja passes the test with flying colors, and we'll have the opportunity to do a FET.

UPDATE: I just spoke to my nurse and asked a bajillion questions. Turns out, because we are in the study, we don't get the option to put off our transfer if our Ninja is good to go for a transfer. And we won't find out the CCS results until next week. So, on the BCP I go with the hopes that our CCS testing comes back well, and that we can do a FET at the end of March or beginning of April.

4 comments:

  1. Eff you AF, way to go and show up early...
    I am keeping everything crossed for a good report on Frosty Ninja!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, JayTee, you always make me smile :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry being in the study puts off your ability to make the choice yourself. But in a silver lining kind of way, at least it takes the decision off the table. I know from your last post how stressful that was sounding, so at least now you can just move forward. FX for amazing frosty Ninja!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm relieved that we don't have to open the can of worms (yet, hopefully ever!!)

      Delete