Thursday, May 23, 2013

I win!

Today will be noted as a win for Cici in the battle to stay motivated during the marathon suspension. I have been struggling to keep up with my running routine now that I'm on restrictions (one hour a day is simply not enough for a marathon junkie!!). Each day when I get home from work, I find every excuse in the book to not lace up.

But today, I win! As I was driving home from work I started to feel tired and lazy. The couch was calling my name! But I got out there anyway, and I'm so glad I did.

Now that I'm in the 2WW, it is essential to keep myself distracted. Running has to be a big piece of that. So I'm making running dates for the weekend, and should probably make a schedule for next week. I'll also pick a project around the house to keep me occupied. And I'll keep hoping, wishing, and praying every day that there's a baby in there.

The honest truth: this is why I started running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment