Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Snow Day & Meds Order


First of all: Snoooooooowwwwww Daaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! :) I expect Facebook to be littered with posts of rejoicing any minute now :) I would like to take a minute, however, to say to the FB friend who posted her predictions of a baby boom in October: how original. And inaccurate. And infuriating!! She's probably a baby duster too. Blech!!

On the subject of meds, I confirmed the order with the pharmacy yesterday. There will be two shipments: 1) Lupron 2 week kit will arrive on Jan 30 (Jab Time starts Jan 31!!), and 2) the remaining meds will arrive on Feb 7 (the low dose HCG has a shelf life of 30 days, so the pharmacist wanted it to be fresh).

Here's what's on tap for this Hopeful Heart:
  • Lupron (2 week kit)
  • Follistim (5 x 600iu)
  • Low Dose HCG (new to me!)
  • Ovidrel (2 prefilled syringes)
  • Doxycycline (for him & her, how cute!)
  • Medrol (steroid for after ER, I think)
  • MetroGel (new... wondering what fun this will be)
  • Endometrin (I don't know why this is necessary if we are planning for a hopeful FET)
In the meantime, I'm still on BCPs and just counting down the days till Jab Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment