Monday, April 25, 2016

Monitoring #2 and #3

Monitoring #2 was on Tuesday, April 19 (CD13). My lining measured at 9.6mm, Type I (squee!!), both ovaries were quiet with 15 follicles on the right and 16 follicles on the left, and my estrogen was 1,265. My instructions were to continue with 2mg Estradiol vaginally twice a day and return for monitoring on Friday. My transfer had to be rescheduled to two days later due to Dr. S's schedule. Two more days?!?! Awwww man!!! It's fine, but obviously a bit of a bummer to have to wait even longer! I just want my ninja squirrel with me right now!!

Monitoring #3 was on Friday, April 22 (CD16). My lining measured 8.7mm, Type I, and both ovaries were quiet with 12 follicles on the right and 14 follicles on the left. I'm continuing with the Estradiol and returning for monitoring on Wednesday. I got my instructions for the progesterone phase and transfer. Squee!!

Here's the medication schedule for progesterone phase through beta:

Thursday 4/28 to Saturday 4/30
*6:00am   PIO 1ml (*Thursday only)
6:30am     Estradiol 2mg vaginal, Oral Meds (Plaquenil, PNV+supps, Doxycycline, Medrol)
7:00pm     Estradiol 2mg vaginal, Oral Meds (Plaquenil, Baby Aspirin, Doxycycline)
8:00pm     PIO 1ml 
Sunday 5/1 to Thursday 5/126:00am     Benadryl 25mg
7:00am     Estradiol 2mg vaginal, Oral Meds (Plaquenil, PNV+supps, Doxycycline, Medrol)
2:00pm     Benadryl 25mg
7:00pm     Estradiol 2mg vaginal, Oral Meds (Plaquenil, Baby Aspirin, Doxycycline)
8:00pm     PIO 1ml
10:00pm   Benadryl 25mg 
**Metrogel Monday 5/2 at bedtime
**Progesterone suppository Tuesday 5/3 at 11:00am
**Doxycycline and Medrol stops on Thursday 5/5
I feel excited and ready. I can't wait for PUPO Ninja Squirrel snuggles!! 8 days until transfer and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment