Monday, July 29, 2013

Running My Ass Off

I'm on CD4 and feel absolutely liberated! I don't have to go for blood work; I don't have a date with the dildo cam! No more clomid for this girl! I am on a break cycle of sorts, and it feels great to be free!

Of course, I do have this little surgery looming over my head. My laparoscopy and hysteroscopy are scheduled for August 7th. I'm keeping my nerves at bay by focusing on the results rather than the actual procedure. Whenever I think about going under full anesthesia, the breathing tube, or the incision... I kinda freak out a little. But I have more resolve to find out what the hell is going on in there, so the momentary panic is replaced quickly with determination.

In the meantime, I'm taking advantage of my shrinking ovaries to run, run, run! I went for a kickass trail run this past weekend with my buddies from Team Bacon (yes, I am a member of a running group where all the members are obsessed with bacon!). We spent three glorious hours and 10 hilly, rocky and bumpy miles taking in the scenery. My favorite part was about a five minute segment of tearing down the mountain, dodging trees, roots and rocks. The only way I can describe the moment is to say it was sheer joy!

Having way too much fun out on the trails :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're taking full advantage and running like crazy!

    ReplyDelete