Thursday, July 10, 2014

40/80

40 days till Dr. KK Part I.

80 days till Dr. KK Part II.

I ovulated later this cycle, and if it goes the same way for the following cycle then I will get my period for my appointment. That's a no-no, so I'm planning to go on the pill just to make sure.

We did HIO with great timing for this natural cycle. I don't expect anything at all, but it'd just be silly to let it pass us by. Stranger things have happened!

Marathon training is going well. This weekend is a 16 mile long run. Rachel and I will take it down (possibly in the rain, but I personally love running in the rain! Just no lightening. That's dangerous!).

Have a happy day & thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Stranger things have definitely happened! Always keeping my fx for you lady! 16 miles, holy moly!! You are seriously so inspiring, and maybe a little crazy! ;)
    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I just love it and am so glad to be back to my old ways!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to hear that things are going well with your training! You rule. I hope that Dr. KK will have some new ideas for you and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you in the meantime. Always thinking of you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ana! I'm sending love to you & your bean too :)

      Delete
  3. 16 Miles?! You, my dear, are a Goddess! I couldn't run 16 miles even if I was being chased by zombies! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That makes me think of the Zombie Run that Nee & I are running in October. She's doing the C25K and that's the race she picked! I'm actually a little frightened to be surrounded by zombies!!

      Delete
  4. It's all getting closer :) Hope both appointments are here before you know it. Sounds like you're getting some good runs in. It's been freezing where I live so I just stay on the treadmill indoors ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'd love to go for a cold weather run right now! I thrive in the winter - the colder the better!!

      Delete
  5. 16 miles!? You go, girl! Sending you so much love and good vibes! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! One step at a time! I'll get there :)

      Delete
  6. oh yeah. We took those 16 miles down. We owned them. Nothing was going to stop us. We were fierce. (Nobody needs to know the truth about those 16 miles... ever! HA!!!). Love you like no other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhaaaaa!! I'm so glad you pushed me through it! I can't believe 18 miles is next. Holy shit!

      Delete